Download Terms & Conditions
You can download and print our Terms & Conditions by clicking on this link.
For any questions related to the use of our website or any question related to an order, please contact our customer services which can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are only available in the English language.
The terms are applicable when you register for an account at www.chicz.nl or purchase a product from our webshop. Please read these terms carefully before ordering any products.
Our order process
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us. Any products in ’your cart’ are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers until your order is complete and accepted by us.
- Our shopping pages will lead you step by step through the order process. You can check and correct any errors before entering the checkout.
- After you place an order at chicz.nl, we will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. The contract for purchase of the product is formed when we send you an email confirming your order.
If a product you wish to purchase is no longer available we will inform you as soon as possible. In this case you will be refunded where we have already taken payment and you will be given the option to request that we inform you of the future availability of the product via e-mail.
- In order to make purchases on our webshop you must be 16 years of age or older and be lawfully able to enter into and form contracts on the internet in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.
- You confirm that all information and details provided by you to us (including on creating a client account) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times. You also confirm that you are the holder of a valid credit or debit card.
- You may not use the site for any unlawful purpose. Products purchased by you must be for personal use only or purchased as a gift. Products purchased by you may not be re-sold or used for commercial purposes or for any other commercial benefit. CHICZ reserve the right to limit the number of items of a single product you order or the total number of products purchased in one order if necessary.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the site at any time without notice to you if you breach our website terms.
- CHICZ owns all intellectual property rights, including – but not exclusively– design and trade mark rights in names, logos, designs, texts, data compilations, video’s , photographs, illustrations, or software provided by CHICZ.
CHICZ shall undertake to ensure the accuracy and updates of information published on the website to the best of its ability. CHICZ reserves the right to correct content at any time and without prior notification. However, CHICZ cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and comprehensiveness of information made available on the Website at all times. CHICZ shall not be held liable for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission regarding the information available on the website.
If you are not satisfied with one of our products or services please contact our customer services via email@example.com.